If holiday gatherings involve these Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders then let’s get the party started!!
Bring on all of the family gatherings, holiday parties, and last minute family drop-ins. I got ya covered with these mouth-watering, sweet and salty Hawaiian sliders. They are super easy to prep and don’t take long to bake. There are so many reasons you should be making these this holiday season! My #1 reason is that they are so dang cuuuute!
With so much good food around the house this time of year how does one even decide what to eat?! Some love the sweet things and others are more for the savory dishes so why not pull both sweet and savory together and dish out these bad boys to family and friends? Let the sliders speak for themselves! Ohh yeeeah.
And when you tell the kids there is pineapple inside, it will leave them speechless…for 10 seconds that is then there will be question after question, you know the norm.
What are your food goals for the holiday? Do you have some great family traditions and stick to those year to year or are you a fly by the seat of your pants kinda gal or guy? I love hearing about Christmas traditions and all that goes with them. We usually make this soup for Christmas Eve.
I don’t know about you but when holidays come around, there’s a lot more on my mind than food (clearing throat loudly) and I’m a food blogger. Real life means there are presents to buy, decorations to put up, trees to assemble, and spouses to buy presents for. Umm, I think I need to put my creative hat on this year because it seems I am buying the same thing for my poor hubs every year. Creativity please knock on my door and hit me over the head with what I should do this year!
So l am saying we should go ahead and make the holiday gathering dinners simple without looking simple and fancy without the headache that goes with fancy. Let’s do these magnificent Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders that no one will say “no thank you” to.
Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders…here’s what is in ’em:
Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
Super delicious sauce that is not so secret, scroll down for the details!
Can you even contain yourself?!! ↓😋
It is definitely food season around here! I mean these rate a 10 on the delicious, easy, and quick scales. You just can’t beat that. I am thinking about that first night when all of the fam just gets into town and everyone is probably wondering about supper plans and how it’s just as easy to go to Taco John’s. That’s where I want you to rewind and stop at as easy to and fill that in with these oh so perfect sliders. The reason being is so much nicer to lounge around at home. Grab a veggie tray and some chips and dip and you have got yourself dinner for all!!
Happy Holidays Friends!!!
Until next time..✌️
- 1 package Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls (12 rolls)
- ⅓ cup mayo
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 slices deli ham (about ¾ pound)
- 6 slices of the canned pineapple slices
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ tablespoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk (not canned)
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Spray a 9x13 pan with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray and set aside.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper over cutting board.
- Cut entire package of rolls in half with bread knife without separating individual rolls. That way you have the top half of rolls still together and bottom half of rolls together.
- Spread mayo on bottom half section of rolls.
- Layer sliced cheese on top of the mayo. It's okay if cheese overlaps.
- Layer sliced ham over cheese.
- Next, layer the sliced pineapple over the ham.
- Place top half of rolls over the pineapple.
- With parchment paper to help transfer, carefully place sliders in greased pan.
- Make sauce as described below and pour over top of rolls enough to cover the tops. Do not have to use all of it.
- Bake sliders covered with foil for 10-12 minutes, remove foil and bake another 2-3 minutes until sliders are golden brown on top.
- Add melted butter to a medium bowl followed by remaining ingredients. Mix ingredients together with a whisk until combined.
More Great Party Ideas