Holiday Morning Scrambled Eggs are a favorite of mine! Simple, delicious, but still awesome enough to eat for a special breakfast!
Thanksgiving is a couple weeks away and that means Christmas is around the corner! Lots of delicious food seems to be making its way into my home as well. I love this time of year for the decorations, the lights, and of course the food! Ohhhh the food. Martha Stewart, watch out cuz here I come! Ha!
I recently had a major aha moment with my scrambled eggs when I purchased a non-stick pan (affiliate link), my very first ever non-stick pan actually. I always thought I made decent eggs. Wow, was I so very wrong because the eggs I make now are waaaay better.
Eggs are just a great meal! You never feel too stuffed after eating just eggs. You get your protein, a little fat to keep you satisfied until the next meal and not a lot of Calories. Eggs are great!
I kind of feel like Dr. Seuss right now but I like them scrambled, I like them poached, and I even like them sunny side up. I can eat them in the morning, and for lunch, and even like them for supper! I can eat them anytime and anywhere. Not even joking. I have loved eggs since like forever. Homemade breakfast sandwiches have been a recent thing around our house but I always seem to go back to the creamy and fluffy scrambled eggs. You just can’t beat that!
I honestly love all of the extravagant holiday morning dishes like french toast casserole, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon swirl coffee cake but when it comes down to it the thing I load up on are the protein packed eggs and sausage. The carbs are always there for later if I need them but to really get my day off right physically and mentally I stick to the eggs!
- 6 large eggs
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- mozzarella cheese
- fresh parsley
- Preheat a nonstick skillet or saute pan over medium heat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the eggs and milk and beat with whisk.
- Pour eggs into pan and let cook.
- When a spatula leaves a trail through the eggs, reduce heat to medium low and begin scrambling or folding your eggs over each other.
- Let cook about a minute to a minute and 30 seconds later until eggs are still soft and pillowy.
- Serve topped with fresh parsley and grated mozzarella cheese.
More Delicious Breakfast Ideas